Trilogy at the Vineyards is a luxurious resort community situated in the middle of scenic vineyards, adjacent to Mount Diablo in Northern California – just an hour from San Francisco. Surrounded by olive groves and thousands of acres of nature preserve against a dramatic mountain backdrop, this richly amenitized community is home to Trilogy Members who enjoy The Good Life each and every day. Trilogy at The Vineyards offers spectacular new home designs from the low $500s, all of which include solar.
The general Trilogy community is a giant accumulation of single family homes built over a number of years. The new units being sold are very grand indeed. The scale is tall and graceful and meant for elegant entertaining. Mostly two bedroom homes, some have lofts or office space and two car parking. Currently between $550,000 and $847,000, they are mini mansions.
In addition, older sections of Trilogy are available. Also mostly two bedroom homes, they would start at approximately $350,000.
Members of Trilogy at The Vineyards enjoy The Good Life each and every day, thanks to luxurious amenities like the following:
- The 38,000 square-foot Club Los Meganos, an ultra-modern resort-style club with state-of-the-art athletic and wellness accommodations, upscale dining, and a full range of entertainment options for connecting with yourself and others
- The Resort Pool, an enormous outdoor pool and hot tub with large deck space, private cabanas with flat screen TVs, and a built-in barbecue area
- The Indoor Junior Olympic Pool, a state-of-the-art indoor lap pool with rolling edges to prevent waves, making it ideal for those looking to get in an aquatic workout
- The Delta Athletic Center, a high-end comprehensive luxury fitness center replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, on-site and online personal training, an aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much more
- The Sawa Spa, a luxurious haven for wellness, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Cafe d’Oro, the perfect spot for drinks, small bites, sandwiches, and more
- The uber-chic Abbey’s Gourmet Studio, perfect for private dinner parties and special events
- The Tennis Center, an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Championship Golf at the adjacent Golf Course at Brentwood, featuring a beautiful and challenging 27-hole public course designed by Ted Robinson Sr., and offering preferred pricing and privileges for Trilogy at The Vineyards residents
- The Mt. Diablo Event Center, a richly-appointed full-service event center perfect for events both large and small
- The Helak Grand Living Room, a hub for making new friends, and a thoughtfully appointed gathering place equipped with a large glass accordion-wall, stone fireplace, and beautiful vistas
- Wine Country Walking Trails, with three miles of trails winding through vineyards, olive orchards, and the community
Trilogy at The Vineyards is close to exceptional hiking and mountain biking, horseback riding, renowned vineyards, wine tasting, and 3,500 acres of nature preserve, and yet only a short one hour drive to downtown San Francisco.